AnxietySome clients feel anxious about something specific, but most have a Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) which means that their feelings are vague, and deep-seated.
Do you feel some of these?
- Feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness
- Problems sleeping
- Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
- Panic attacks
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- An inability to be still and calm
- Dry mouth
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Muscle tension
- A level of fear that is inappropriate to the situation